Jedi Outcast: Game Info
06-08-2005 5:44 pm -Aristotle
The legacy of Star Wars: Dark Forces and Star Wars: Jedi Knight lives on in the intense first-person action of Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast!
- Play as Kyle Katarn, agent of the New Republic. Use your lightsaber and the full power of the Force to combat a new evil plaguing the galaxy.
- Utilize mutiple dark and light Force abilities.
- Choose wisely from an arsenal of 13 weapons including disruptor rifle, thermal detonators, trip mines and Wookiee bowcaster.
- Play on-line with upto 32 players or against a variety of bots - and gain an additional multiplayer Force powers.
- Test your skills in 24 single-player missions and in 6 different types of multiplayer games including Jedi Master, Holocron, Capture the Ysalamiri, Duel, Deathmatch, and Capture the Flag.
- Interact with legendary Star Wars characters such as Luke Skywalker and Lando Calrissian (featuring the voice of Billy Dee Williams as Lando.)
- Developed by critically acclaimed Raven Studios and powered by the Quake III Arena engine.